Possessions Photo Project My Jewelry would be one of my top possessions because my grandma got it for me. I have a big emotional attachment to them because it was one of the last things i've gotten from her. My Jordan's are one of my top possessions because of how much I'm obsessed with them. I recently have gotten into shoes and I enjoy wearing them. My PS5 would be another one of my top possessions because of how much I'm into gaming. I enjoy playing with my friends and creating new bonds.
Greetings everyone! I took pictures of my dog Jet and my sister in law's dog Mochi. Baby Jet This was the first day I got to see Jet in person. He loves to cuddle and it completes my heart. Mochi This was the first day Mochi came to visit me and my younger siblings. He was so shy, but really loved the comfort of being around people. Baby Jet & Mochi In this picture Mochi was pissed, but afterwards they became friends and now play with each other.
COVID Life was great before the pandemic hit our small island. Things got worse and really boring. Although, people managed to pull through. It started off really scary as people would say. But now things just seem as if it's not that important anymore. Covid hit and my whole family was quarantined at Kanoa Resort. My mom was scared of the virus because it was going around so quickly, so this was the very first event we went to after our quarantine. Which was my sister’s police graduation. After a few days, my mom became way more lenient. So we went to the beach with my other family members. We played rugby on the sand and had so much fun. Then we played rugby on the grass because the space was way much bigger. We then switched over to baseball, so we could all have an equal amount of fun because it’s been a while. A few days later and cases were rising, but we made our way to the arcade. We also went to east bay, but we didn’t jump ...
Comments
Post a Comment